Favourite summer cheek products
I LOVE cheek products- blushers, highlighters, bronzers- they can really transform the face into a perfectly sculpted, glowing master piece! In summer, glowing, dewy skin is a must have, and so I thought I would do a post outlining my favourite summer cheek products!
The highlighter
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle, purchased from Canada, available from David Jones and Myer in Australia, RRP $47 from Mac
I find this highlighter perfect for my pale skin. It's a champagne colour with golden sheen, and the colour perfectly translates to the skin. It's highly pigmented, and gives me the most gorgeous glow. This is also lovely on other skin tones. I apply this using my Real Techniques Blush brush on the tops of my cheekbones and up to the temple area.
The blush
Nars blush in Orgasm, purchased from Canada, available in Australia from Mecca, RRP $45
It's no wonder this is a cult beauty product. It's the most beautiful peachy-pink blush, with a lovely golden shimmer throughout it. I have worn this almost daily since purchasing, as it's hard for anything to live up to it! I apply this using my Real Techniques Blush brush, applying it on the apples of my cheeks.
The bronzer
Benefit Hoola bronzing powder, available from Myer RRP $51
I have tried many matte bronzers, however hadn't found my favourite until I tried Hoola. I purchased Powderazzi from the lovely Jaycee , a Benefit trio which has Dallas, Coralista, and the amazing Hoola. This is perfect for my pale skin, and never appears muddy. I apply this in the hollows of my cheeks using my Real Techniques Blush brush.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know what your must have summer cheek products are!
love it, seriously need to buy hoola!
ReplyDelete